top of page
- Thu, May 11MilwaukeeIn-Person Report to the Community for Milwaukee County Healthy Start
- Thu, Feb 16Virtual - ZoomStudy after study shows that the brain architecture for reading develops rapidly during infancy, and early language experiences are critical to building it. Yet parents, who are children’s primary “teachers” in the pivotal first years of life, often don’t know what to do, when, or how.
- Fri, Oct 07Marriot MarquisCreate an Equitäble and JUST Future for Black Children and Families
- Sun, Sep 04Virtual on ZoomLive on Zoom! Registration required by Monday, August 22, 2022.
- Sun, Sep 04Brown DeerThe luncheon will include: Brunch of Books Box, lunch, entertainment, speaker, door prizes and a Pop Up Bookstore (Rooted MKE) Registration required by Monday, August 22, 2022.
- Wed, Jul 13Greater Milwaukee FoundationJoin us for our monthly discussion on how to help our children in the community. #SavingBlackBabies
- Thu, May 12Ebenezer Church and Family Worship CenteCome and learn about how you can help as we work together to #SavingBlackBabies
- Thu, Nov 11Webinar
- Thu, Nov 11Zoom Webinar
- Sun, Sep 05Zoom EventFeatured Storyteller: Lisa Goodman
- Thu, Aug 12WebinarEvening Session: 5:30pm - 6:45pm
- Thu, Aug 12WebinarMorning Session: 11:00am -12:15pm
- Wed, Jun 16DNA CenterScreening and Discussion w/Jordan Theirry, Director & Producer
- Tue, Apr 06Family Empowerment ProgramJoin other families as we learn from a strength-based approach to parenting. This is a cultural responsive and cultural relevant approach to effective parenting in the Black community. This is a 12-Week Virtual series.
bottom of page